How do you cope when lonely?

Frank

Member
Being lonely is never a happy state for a lot of people. I mean, you will be there with no one to talk to or interact with. When in that situation, how do you normally cope?
 
My parents are still alive. So, whenever I feel lonely, I will always pick up my phone and call them. We can talk for hours, once we are are done, I'll no longer feel lonely. I love my parents so much.
 
I watch movies or TV shows if I'm at home and can't be able to go out. I love my own company very well especially when my home is super comfortable.
 
I have crazy friends, they will never let me be. Even if I want to feel lonely, those idiots wouldn't let me be
 
I usually deal with loneliness by keeping myself occupied. I’ll put on some music, play a game, or watch something. If I’m really feeling it, I’ll just call someone and have a chat.
 
Back
Top