Did you play highschool basketball?

dejongkimberlee

I played basketball in high school all four years. This is how I met the majority of my best friends. Did any of you out there play basketball in highschool? Maybe we even have some college players in our midst.

TheViper

When I was in high school I played for two years. I didn't play the rest of the years because our team sucked so much that recruiters didn't even bother coming to the games. It just became a waste of time and teammates weren't even try to win anymore.

dejongkimberlee

When I was in high school I played for two years. I didn't play the rest of the years because our team sucked so much that recruiters didn't even bother coming to the games. It just became a waste of time and teammates weren't even try to win anymore.

Sad that you had to quit the game you loved. I think you should have kept playing no matter the success of your team. Its all about fun in the end.. right?

TheViper

Sad that you had to quit the game you loved. I think you should have kept playing no matter the success of your team. Its all about fun in the end.. right?

The problem is that it stopped being fun. I like the competition but when you have teammates that just don't care. Then how can you have fun when you are the only one that wants to win?

eagle22

I played basketball in High School, now that it is all over with I would do anything to go back and play again with all those guys! It's one of those things you look back on and really miss.

chasedood

The only basketball I have ever played was in middle school. When I was in high school I always played football. Even though basketball is my favorite sport, I just was not as food at basketball as I am at football.