World Of Warcraft

jecht306

Yeah i agree, everyone has heirlooms and just levels to 90 in about 3-5 days ina breeze without any real work.

colfgg

I think World of Warcraft is an insult to Warcraft 3. I loved this real time strategy game so much and instead of Warcraft 4 I get World of Warcraft. Man, those years were hard. My brothers and my friends got hooked. I moved over to League of Legends though. Free, Warcraft 3 like, fun and playable with friends. What more can i ask for?

I didnt like Lol I thought it was crappy and alot of people boost on it, but I'm a massive fan of wow and I think its the best MMO out there

jecht306

Yeah I agree with it being the best MMO but remeber most of the servers have bad economy and alot of people do Bot on it and there is too many gold services etc

jecht306

I mean I have 4 level 90's, that only took me about 2-3 weeks to do without a bat for your information haha, problem was I was on a pvp realm so I kept getting ganked all the time so it took me longer to level as I though it would take.

I only have 2 but I have fully geared them with PVP gear so they just stand out on the leader boards at the end of the match, I think its weird how season 12 elite is better than season 13.

Zackfair

Yeah I never understood that as well, I actually quit wow for about a month or two due to being ganked all the time by high levelled Alliance on Outland, I don't see the point, they don't get any honor or XP of doing so.