Will the MVP be unanimous?

RedHot

We all know it should be, but will it?

I think some dumbasses are going to vote for LeBron.

Blake might get a few and maybe throw in a vote for Melo or Love.

Clutch

Why would they be dumbasses? Is that what you call everyone who has a different opinion than yourself.
I would vote for Bron because he has done more with less. People only concentrate on the big names on Miami's roster, while completely ignoring how old, injured, and flat out unproductive those players have become. Durant meanwhile is surrounded by a near perfect balance of young talent and great veterans.

RedHot

Why would they be dumbasses? Is that what you call everyone who has a different opinion than yourself.
I would vote for Bron because he has done more with less. People only concentrate on the big names on Miami's roster, while completely ignoring how old, injured, and flat out unproductive those players have become. Durant meanwhile is surrounded by a near perfect balance of young talent and great veterans.

BY dumbasses I don't mean people who don't agree with me. It's pretty much consensus at this point that Durant is the MVP, and there is really no argument to be made anymore. That's why I call them that.

FTW

Durant played without Westbrook for a large portion of the season and for a period of time played without 3 fifths of the starting lineup. He relied on young players, rookies and a old vet to get help.

Cmon man you can do better than that

FTW

BY dumbasses I don't mean people who don't agree with me. It's pretty much consensus at this point that Durant is the MVP, and there is really no argument to be made anymore. That's why I call them that.

It is not consensus, as my post proved. Durant has too much help to be a consensus MVP.