Who is your team?

BadgerSquadron3

Hey everyone. The season is only 86 days away, so I figured this would be a good time to bring up who we are rooting for this season. This way we can root out all the bandwagon fans when our team makes it to the playoffs. I myself am a Cavs fan. I feel like our squad is going to be pretty good this year with Kyrie dominating for team USA. Also, hopefully Bynum remembers how to post up after all that time sitting on the bench and combing his hair. Did I forget Anthony Bennett? Lets get some rivalries going.

BadgerSquadron3

I will admit that I am pretty worried about injuries this year, but if the Lord and Savior Lebron comes to bless us, I feel like we will be ok. Kentucky is a great ball club, but it gets rather difficult to deal with all the UK fans that live my area. XD

lindbergh

During the 1990s I have always been a Chicago Bulls fan. Year 2000 onwards, it's the L.A. Lakers all the way! I know that the Lakers don't have a chance this coming NBA season with Kobe injured and Howard leaving and all. But I would still be rooting for them all the way. I also hope to see a Spurs - Heat rematch in the finals. If that happens, I would be vouching for the Spurs.

Jacobec

My team is the LA Lakers. But I see the Cavs winning a few games this year but I don't think they will make it to the playoffs. I'm like a die hard lakers fan. We have a chance to do some damage this year if everyone step up. I'm really excited for this season to get here.

Mali

My favorite team is the Miami Heat. In my opinion they are by far the best team in the league but they will be challenge in this upcoming year when they try for the 3 peat. My favorite player is LeBron James he has a rare combination of power and quickness. He also has guard like handles and passing ability.

BadgerSquadron3

During the 1990s I have always been a Chicago Bulls fan. Year 2000 onwards, it's the L.A. Lakers all the way! I know that the Lakers don't have a chance this coming NBA season with Kobe injured and Howard leaving and all. But I would still be rooting for them all the way. I also hope to see a Spurs - Heat rematch in the finals. If that happens, I would be vouching for the Spurs.

I've been hearing that the Lakers are going to try to get Carmelo or Lebron after this upcoming season. While I'm sure every team wants them, I feel like the Lakers will have one of the better chances. What are your thoughts?

mareebaybay

My team is the Boston Celtics. We are in a little funk right now but I think we will be okay in the near future. I think with a couple of drafts and some decent trades we can get back in the competition.