Who is the best dunker in the NBA?

lindbergh

The NBA has seen a lot of great dunkers like Dominique Wilkins, Jason Richardson, Michael Jordan, Vince Carter, and Dr. J. My question is, who do you think is the best dunker in the NBA (active or not). I think it's Jason Richardson. His between the legs dunks were awesome.

mareebaybay

I think the best dunker in the NBA is Gerald Green. He not only gets up the highest but he is also very explosive. He also has a lot of game when dunking he can go flashy or he can just flush it straight home.

Eagle910

Vince Carter obviously. In my opinion He is the greatest dunker ever. He is the one guy who did things that we had never seen before. He was a truly amazing player. His performance in the dunk contest will forever be the the standard of the event. It has been down hill for the NBA dunk contest since that performance.

starfox64

Vince Carter obviously. In my opinion He is the greatest dunker ever. He is the one guy who did things that we had never seen before. He was a truly amazing player. His performance in the dunk contest will forever be the the standard of the event. It has been down hill for the NBA dunk contest since that performance.
Agreed. Carter was a freak up in the air. He could slam it 7 footers by jumping over them for crying out loud! The dude was a freak before his injuries and father time slowed him down. Oh, how I miss the slam dunk contests of yesteryear.