What Is Your Favorite Team?

TheViper

Surprisingly there hasn't been a thread yet to ask this important question.

What is your favorite basketball team?

My favorite basketball team has always been the Chicago Bulls. I've loved them since Jordan and have been a loyal fan. What about you guys?

My favorite team is Boston Celtics. I started watching NBA early 2000's when the eastern teams are simply no match to the powerful western teams, with only the New Jersey Nets, Detroit Pistons and Boston Celtics being the only teams standing out in the east. I like how the duo of Pierce and Walker play back then and began to take a liking on the team. Then I realized the rich history of the team in the NBA and currently holds the most championships of any team in the league with 17. This convinced me that this franchise is the one I will follow in the NBA, and I am glad to have witnessed the team's success when the trio of Pierce, Garnet and Allen was formed and won a championship in 2008. I just hope that isn't the only championship for the Celtics that I will witness in my lifetime.

starfox64

My favorite team is the San Antonio Spurs. Ever since '98 I've been on that bandwagon and haven't looked back. I know that they aren't the flashiest team in the NBA, but their consistency and level of play for the last 16 years is really unparalleled. I know that the Big 3 is coming to an end very soon, so I really have been soaking up all of the great moments that I can over the last season. Hopefully they can add one more ring before Timmy hangs it up!