Reggie Miller and Chris Webber NBA award winners/playoff predictions

Clutch

FTW

I think coach Thibs is a good choice too, but then I would say Dwane Casey isn't far behind either since both teams were supposed to throw their seasons away but have turned around their seasons completely.

I agree that the Thunder are getting snubbed big time, but I think Westbrook's health as a lot to do with it. But at the same time, that doesn't explain Miller's pick of the Clippers winning in the Finals. Perhaps it is bias there.

I definitely am interested now in the MIP selections if these 2 players turn out to be the front runners. Many have said that Stephenson and DeRozan are emerging players, I think who wins the award will boost their confidence even more. I don't think I've ever seen DeRozan get this type of recognition, outside of all-star support.

Clutch

Why are they saying Dipo is the RotY? Is the record holding back MCW that badly?

Because he is. Real fans know what's up. Dipo plays behind Jameer and Afflalo, comes off the bench for multiple games, and doesn't have full control over his team like MCW does. Dipo should be the ROY.

FTW

Why are they saying Dipo is the RotY? Is the record holding back MCW that badly?

Have you had a chance to watch any Sixers games second half of the season? Dude is just awful. He chucks and chucks and chucks some more and can't make anything. He'll be a good player but he's got a long way to go. He's an awful shooter and has played poorly the second half of the season.