Most Improved Player?

starfox64

I was wondering who you all thought was deserving of the most improved player of the year award for this season. For me, I think that the award has to go to Goran Dragic. The dude has made the Suns a legit team and really stepped up his level of play once Bledsoe went down.

Who do you guys' think deserves it?

Eagle910

This may sound weird, but i have to go with Kevin Durant.

I know it sounds stupid because he was already a great player, but if you look at the number. You will see that he raised his game drastically in every major statistical category.

He is the best player in the league right now. He wasn't even close to that last year. The level in which he raised his game is astonishing. I cannot praise him enough for that.

RedHot

Gerald Green is the perennial “came out of nowhere” candidate. A season ago with the Indiana Pacers, Green was an afterthought on a bench that was so non-existent it ended up costing them a trip to the NBA Finals. He was on his sixth team in as many seasons in the NBA and the biggest accomplishment to his name was a jam in the Slam Dunk Contest that involved blowing out a cupcake. If you wanted highlight dunks, no defense, and a shot-happy guy who couldn’t actually make those shots, Green was your guy. Green must win it!

I believe Kyle Lowry is the biggest surprise this season and deserves the Most Improved Player award. He is the reason for the successful run of the Raptors this season.

teabwoi

I know many I might think that I am wrong but honestly to me I think that the most improved player in the Nba right now has to be Kevin Durant. I can't and I won't stop saying it but the stats are there to prove that this guy has been in beast mode as of late and has improved his defense tremendously.

starfox64

This may sound weird, but i have to go with Kevin Durant.

I know it sounds stupid because he was already a great player, but if you look at the number. You will see that he raised his game drastically in every major statistical category.

He is the best player in the league right now. He wasn't even close to that last year. The level in which he raised his game is astonishing. I cannot praise him enough for that.
Nah, he has improved but you can't give the MVP award and the most improved award to the same player. I do believe that he deserves the MVP though.