Most enjoyable NBA season

Clutch

For me it has to be 2007-2008.

1. The return of the Celtics as a power house was fun to see.
2. Big time trades(Kidd to Dallas, Shaq to Phoenix, Gasol to LA)
3. Great individual play(Kobe, Lebron, Paul etc.)
4. Crazy ass Western Conference
5. So many memorable/meaningful games in the regular season.

Just a great season of NBA basketball.

FTW

The entire decade of 00s is the golden era of basketball.
Dominant players (Shaq, Kobe, Duncan)
A bazillion of other all-stars or superstars
even a defensive team got a title in this decade.
The rise of media's influence really made the game accessible worldwide.
I'd choose 07-08/00-01/09-10 as my favorite seasons

Clutch

The entire decade of 00s is the golden era of basketball.
Dominant players (Shaq, Kobe, Duncan)
A bazillion of other all-stars or superstars
even a defensive team got a title in this decade.
The rise of media's influence really made the game accessible worldwide.
I'd choose 07-08/00-01/09-10 as my favorite seasons

2000-01 is third on my list behind 2007-08 and 1989-90(I have watched a ton of games of that season the past couple of years and the play was just outstanding, so many great players playing at/near their peak).

Top 5

1. 2007-08
2. 1989-90
3. 2000-01
4. 2005-06
5. 1987-88

RedHot

Hmm good thread.

93 sticks out. That was the year I started watching when I was 6. First glimpse of Jordan and I was hooked. Post Jordan:

2001-2002 - The Kings were simply fun to watch and the Lakers/King series is one of the best of all time. Horry's shot is the most heartbreaking shot. I know how Spurs fans must have felt last year when Ray Allen hit that 3

07-08 - like OP said, great year.

2011 - Toughest but most memorable year of ball. Post decision made things very interesting around the league. I wasn't able to watch the finals too much TBH. My father died of lung cancer during that time, so we were in the hopsital a lot during that time. I still got to see some of the games, and the ESPN shit. LeBron choking hurt hard, honestly. Last thing I needed during that time

2012 and 13 - Obviously great years for any LeBron fan. He dominated the regular season and the playoffs to get to two rings/MVPs/FMVPs. Perfect cherry on top after the nightmare that was 2011

Clutch

Forgot about 1993, really good playoffs that year. Might have to bump 1988 out of the top 5........