Lebron James has the highest Real Plus-Minus in the league

RedHot

Despite coasting defensively this season, Lebron still leads in RPM.

The RPM model sifts through more than 230,000 possessions each NBA season to tease apart the "real" plus-minus effects attributable to each player, employing techniques similar to those used by scientific researchers when they need to model the effects of numerous variables at the same time.

RPM estimates how many points each player adds or subtracts, on average, to his team's net scoring margin for each 100 possessions played. The RPM model also yields separate ratings for the player's impact on both ends of the court: offensive RPM (ORPM) and defensive RPM (DRPM).

FTW

RPM is a modified version of xRAPM, which bastardizes regular RAPM by adding in the effect of box score stats. No thanks lol.

RedHot

RPM is a modified version of xRAPM, which bastardizes regular RAPM by adding in the effect of box score stats. No thanks lol.

By xRAPM

LeBron James 8.7 -0.8 7.9
Chris Paul 6.2 1.2 7.4
Andre Iguodala 2.1 4.6 6.7
Dirk Nowitzki 4.8 1.8 6.6
Kevin Love 5.1 1.3 6.4
Amir Johnson 2.7 3.4 6.1
Tim Duncan 0.9 5.0 5.9
LaMarcus Aldridge 2.6 3.0 5.6
Stephen Curry 6.1 -0.7 5.4
Kevin Durant 5.5 -0.1 5.4

Clutch

I read this earlier.

I will state this again, keep these type of stats for teams. I don't like +/- as it is for individuals because so many different things happen for certain team lineups, now this is just too much.

I think most would consider James already a positive on the floor regardless if he has been mediocre on defense (which many have pointed out that he has been this season).