If you think Indiana can beat Heat in the playoffs, I actually think you are stupid.

Clutch

Usually I'm all for different opinions but this is one that I simply cannot respect or understand. I cannot for the life of me understand how anyone thinks the Pacers, barring some sort of miracle or injury for Miami, can beat them in a 7 game series (regardless of homecourt).

- Wade is unproven, but you realize his entire training regime with Tim Grover has been to prepare him for the post-season and specifically this series, right?
- Wade didn't play well in last year's series and the Heat still won
- We can't ignore that the Pacers are having one of the worst slumps for an elite team in recent history
- The Pacers are having, historically speaking, one of the worst slumps for a "contender" team ever
- Heat chemistry >>> Pacers chemistry
- Acquisition of Evan Turner is irrelevant if it isn't negative for the Pacers
- They have lost the last two series they've played in the playoffs against Miami
- Their game 7 last year, at Miami, included 21 turnovers, 6/20 from the 3, and 7 points from Paul George
- Bynum may not even matter (though, nor will Oden)
- Pacers' bench is only marginally better than it was last year
- Pacers do not have a go to scorer
- "Things slow down, will help Pacers's defense" - same thing can be said for the heat

There is literally 0 reason to think the Pacers will win. If you think they will you are idiot and please bookmark this so you can bump this up and tell me I was right when the Heat win

RedHot

What? I'm way more worried about the Nets than the Pacers. Let that settle in, Indiana fans.