Hey the Kingmaker is here to spread some Sactown love and knowledge

Kingmaker

As you can see I am a huge longtime Kings fan and a resident of Sacramento. I love the NBA and was so relieved that the league and its owners sided with Sacramento in the whole Maloof moving the team debacle. Kevin Johnson the mayor of Sacramento is the man and I personally do not support most of his political views, I do however respect and applaud the job he did in keeping the Kings where they belong in Sacramento. With new ownership, a new arena downtown and the cloud of brothers Maloof gone, the Kings can get started on the road back into being a contender in the Western Conference and getting the fans in Sacramento a championship.

LONG LIVE THE SACRAMENTO KINGS!!

The BEST COVER IN
SPORTS ILLUSTRATED
HISTORY.

Maikflow

Glad to see the team staying in Sactown this year and didn't move away to Anaheim.
IMO the kings have some nice pieces, but Cousins HAS to mature and assume the leadership role. Also would like to see jimmer getting regular minutes, that kid can score man!

What is it you think the kings need in order to make a run for the title Kingmaker?

P.D. I am a rockets fan :p

Kingmaker

Best of luck, my friend! I forgot the Kings even played last season ;)

I know my man I know, it has been a rough few years in the basement of the Pacific division and it has been hard for a fan like myself to get excited about the Kings. But the future is now and we are going to turn it around.

Glad to see the team staying in Sactown this year and didn't move away to Anaheim.
IMO the kings have some nice pieces, but Cousins HAS to mature and assume the leadership role. Also would like to see jimmer getting regular minutes, that kid can score man!

What is it you think the kings need in order to make a run for the title Kingmaker?

P.D. I am a rockets fan :p

I have two words for you my friend. A LOT!:D

Maikflow

Do you think they should keep building around Cousins? maybe be more aggresive during trade deadlines? look at the warriors, they were pretty much in the same position as the kings a couple of years ago and now they are real contenders that even gave the spurs a run for their money during the playoffs.

Damn i just read you traded Tyreke and got Greivis in return...interesting.