Halo

jecht306

Halo was a good game, how could you say it was terrible, after halo 3 hit xbox 360 it became a massive hit and still is.

No it was poorly made and the fact you cant swim was even more terrible, they really should of worked on allot more stuff before releasing it.

jecht306

Well I really enjoyed forge mode and thought it was brilliant, all the maps like on halo odst were great and good for the price

I prefered playing hello kittie island adventure than halo becuase of how crappy the storry line is and the voice acting is horrible

I've played Halo Comabt evolved, Halo 2 Halo 3 and Halo ODST only ODST had good campaign and I liked having all the map pakcs

jecht306

Hmm well the story mode on ODST was pretty imppresive id have to say, I really did like it alot, I have to confirm with you on that one.

jecht306

I just have to say halo 4 was good if you ever played it, if not you should becuase it has the most impressive campaign ever

Kingmaker

My question is if you hate it so much why did you create a thread on a Basketball Forum to straight hate on a game you dislike?

When you know HALO is one of the most tense atmospheric first person shooters to ever come out, and the most popular ever. NO GAME is perfect but the first two Halo games are about as close as you can get. It has kept a whole game system in XBOX afloat for 10 years now, I would say that is enough to prove you dead dead wrong SARGE!

Maikflow

I loved Halo all the way to Reach. I totally disliked halo 4 but the sheer competitiveness of the online multiplayer joined with the interesting universe made it one of my favorites.

Hopefully Halo 5 returns to its roots and makes it competitive again, totally don't get why the hate, obviously no game is made to appeal to everyone to each his own, but to hate it for no reason just seems trollish to me.