Do you play any other sports?

JessiFox

Of course we all share a love of basketball, but what other sports are you interested in? Do you play them, or are you more content to just watch?

Personally, I've always loved soccer, but I'm branching out a bit into football as well between my husband and son being so very interested. I'll even begrudgingly get into baseball for my son's sake ;). How about you guys?

Twinsmommy31

I love basketball but I also love volleyball. I was always good at this sport. It is fun and It keep you active. Nothing like playing volleyball at a family reunion or on a beach vacation.

basketball newbie

I used to play volleyball, in fact, even more than I played basketball. I am just contented watching basketball. I remember I played the game because it was our PE in high school. That was decades ago. I love to see basketball in action more than be in it. I was also into table tennis and badminton. I'd love to go back playing those sports for fun, relaxation and to keep me fit.

downsouth

I play football recreationally. For example this Saturday after Christmas me and some buddies are going to get together and play some football at a nearby park. Touch football of course as most of us have to report to work on Monday and we don't want to be bruised and battered up. :)

Lizel

Yes I love floorball even more than basketball to be quite honest I still play that team game often even though I'm busy nowadays.
I also love to exercise at home, run outside and swim in the Summer in the swimming pools or in the nearby lakes.

OGRICHBOI

Although my main love is basketball, I do enjoy playing soccer. Something about the huge playing field and the crowd's energy is exhilarating. However, I'd definitely choose basketball over soccer. It's more intense, at least for me.

goldenmaine

Other sports I play are swimming and lawn tennis. I like swimming because it is a really great exercise and full body work out that burns a lot of calories. For lawn tennis, I have played it since I was little and I really like playing it with an opponent and how we would trade each other the ball not wanting to be beaten by the other. The service is my favorite part because I get to prepare for a powerful stroke that I always hope would not be returned by my opponent. Football or soccer is something I would like to play but I don’t know how so I just watch it on the TV.

LuckyNumber13

I'm interested in running, soccer and gymnastics. I play soccer, I used to run but no time for it anymore. Gymnastics I love to watch, too old to try it out by now. :p

KNH

I used to do just about every sport other than soccer. I used to love swimming too! Now I stick with basketball or softball.

alexjackson

Oh yeah, absolutely. I usually play basketball on weekends, but sometimes I find myself in a Thursday five-a-side game. Love that sport as well, both playing it and watching.