Do you hate Lebron James?

lindbergh

I think that Lebron James is the most hated player in the NBA ever since the stunt he performed when he left Cleveland. Most of the fans (except Miami) didn't like what he did and he became the bad guy in the NBA. Now, he has won 2 championships in a row. Does that make you hate him even more?

dejongkimberlee

No, I like how he has become more successful. You can't be mad at a player for going to a better team and being successful. He plays to be the best and Miami has made him that

TheViper

Well, he left his team and went to a loaded team to win a championship. I don't hate him for leaving his old team and going to another in order win a ring. I hate him because of his personality and how he acts like a arrogant jerk at times.

mareebaybay

The thing about Lebron James, withe me is this. Okay I understand Lebron James has game, but I can respect that. I can respect his skills, but I can not respect his decisions on the other hand. He left his team, and it wouldn't surprise me if he left Miami in 2014.

dejongkimberlee

The thing about Lebron James, withe me is this. Okay I understand Lebron James has game, but I can respect that. I can respect his skills, but I can not respect his decisions on the other hand. He left his team, and it wouldn't surprise me if he left Miami in 2014.
He left to get a championship. Players in every sport leave for better teams and to be more successful. Lebron is the best in the game right now and he will go wherever he will continue his success on the court