Do you expect the Clippers to go further this year?

thepieeatingjay

Last season, the Clippers were taken out by the OKC Thunder. Rightfully so, the Thunder were a better team. The Clippers did put up a great fight. But it really showed that they needed a better scorer. Ultimately, the fact that they couldn't withstand a few offensive flurries is what killed the Clippers.

Do you think they have any chance this year?

thejamal

I think they have a better chance with the OKC Thunder severely hampered by injuries, but man, the Western Conference somehow looks even better this season than it did last. Virtually every team in the conference outside of the Lakers and Jazz look like they could be a playoff team.

As far as the Clippers go, I personally think the Rockets, Grizzlies, Warriors, Spurs and Pelicans are playing better basketball than they are right now. They need to get Crawford playing better. But honestly, it's kind of a toss-up once you get into the western conference playoffs and is far more about what teams you get matched up with. It wouldn't surprise me at all to see the 6th seed in the West win the conference in the playoffs this year. The teams are just that good.