Derrick Rose returns?

harebrainedknits

It's rumored that Derrick Rose may be returning to play the season opener in October after a painful injury. He's been out of the game for more than a year. Formerly an MVP for the Bulls, Derrick Rose could bring a lot of game to the table. Some of the other teams are already practicing in anticipation of a close Eastern Conference. There was a lot of drama surrounding Rose's injury. What do you think - is he really coming back?

TonyTheGamerDad

I hope he heals instead of comes back early. The Bulls have shown to be able win a few games without Rose and it would be horrible if he came back too early only to go out with injury when we really need him. I know he wants to play as much as possible, but sometimes a man needs to know his limits and work for the greater good.

Ladeidre

I agree Tony. I would love to see Rose come back but he needs to make sure he is 100 percent well enough to play again. Last thing he needs is to reinjure himself and end up worse or possibly not being able to return for good.

thedragon

I would love to see Derrick Rose back. But let's not kid ourselves, he doesn't have the heart of the champion. Do you think Oscar Robinson, Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant or even Lebron James would wait out even in the 2nd round against their nemesis. Hell, Isaiah Thomas scored 43 on a bad ankle against the Lakers. I'am just saying unless Chicago gets another superstar they aaren't getting a ring.

harebrainedknits

I agree that he needs to wait if he's going to return to be able to help Chicago win. I don't think it's wise for stars to push themselves on injuries because it could potentially take them out of the game forever. That would be useless to their team and themselves.

3bie

It's rumored that Derrick Rose may be returning to play the season opener in October after a painful injury. He's been out of the game for more than a year. Formerly an MVP for the Bulls, Derrick Rose could bring a lot of game to the table. Some of the other teams are already practicing in anticipation of a close Eastern Conference. There was a lot of drama surrounding Rose's injury. What do you think - is he really coming back?

I think there's a big possibility he will play in the opener because it's what he said and so far he's kept his word - he's never said he'd be coming back any earlier. Also, he's had more than sufficient time to get ready, both physically and mentally. It makes good basketball sense to start playing early in the season so he can have time to properly integrate himself into the rotation and get his legs under him literally.

Mali

I really hope D. Rose returns even though the Bulls aren't my team he's still an exciting player to watch. I remember his rookie year when he was, as a rookie, still one of the best players. In my opinion he is the hardest player to stop. But then again I will never know because i'm not in the NBA.

lindbergh

They say that D. Rose could already play last playoffs but he opted to sit it out. That's why some people are already questioning his determination. If he does not play in the opener, it would be a big disappointment to the fans and to the Chicago Bulls franchise. He's a great player. The best doctors and surgeons have already done what they have to do. Now it's his turn to make his move. Play D. Rose. That's all you have to do.

chicagobulls6769

I am a huge Chicago Bulls fan, always representing my city, you can see by my name :) I hope he comes back 100% for the better. Chicago is doing well now, but could be doing much better. GO BULLS!