Cleveland fans: Do you guys miss LeBron?

RedHot

Just wondering. After he left you people were calling him a quitter, saying he's overrated, that he doesn't have what it takes to be great and all sorts of things. So what do you think about Kyrie and not being able to make the playoffs? What do you think about your front office drafting Anthony Bennett first overall? Do you now appreciate Lebron more for what he did in Cleveland? Tell us!

FTW

I miss being good, I don't miss his personality

Edit: To answer your other troll questions, I'm not exactly disappointed Kyrie isn't as good as a top 10 player of all time, and I don't mind the Bennett pick because this is easily the worst draft class of all time.

RedHot

I miss being good, I don't miss his personality

Edit: To answer your other troll questions, I'm not exactly disappointed Kyrie isn't as good as a top 10 player of all time, and I don't mind the Bennett pick because this is easily the worst draft class of all time.

not trolling bro. I honestly wanted to know how you guys feel about what has happened to your franchise.

Clutch

I'm glad we picked Bennett. Only player I might have wanted more is Noel. Oladipo would just take minutes away from Waiters who I really hope to keep.