Can Kobe win another championship?

lindbergh

I have always liked Kobe. Ever since he was a rookie, I already looked up to him. I strongly believed that he could also win 6 championships like Michael Jordan. But now, he's injured and his future looks murky. Could Kobe be stuck at number 5? Or can he still overcome the odds and win a 6th trophy?

mareebaybay

I think Kobe can win another championship and I think he will win another championship. I think Kobe just needs to be surrounded by a good supporting cast for him to win another championship. Although if all goes well and they get another great trade to support Kobe a little bit. They can definitely make a good impact.

Eagle910

Yes. I think Kobe can win another championship, but not with the Los Angeles Lakers. I think the Lakers are done. They need to rebuild from top, to bottom. If Kobe can get traded to a contending team. i think he definitely win another tittle. A team like the Clippers would be an ideal landing spot for Bryant.

santorebirth

That depends on LeBron James. :D If LeBron decided to go to Lakers next season, then yes. He will get that sixth ring. That is unlikely to happen though.

starfox64

Nope, not likely at all. He looks to play in the league for only 2 more years. Even if he is healthy, the Lakers do not have the cap room to build a championship contender in that amount of time. If he truly wanted one more ring, he would have resigned for far less than he did.