Can Doug McDermott crack the top 10??

FTW

From the sounds of it he's should win the POY award and keeps getting better.

At 6'7 225lbs, he may be a bit of a tweener, but with 4 years of college expirience he should be able to step in and start producing.

I like the kid. Maybe not to go in the top 10....unless he goes bananas in the tourney.

Thoughts?

Clutch

very slow , not Athletic, I could see him being a poor man's Kyle Korver.he won't go top unless if lot of the freshman don't declare then maybe .i could see him being in that 17-23 range depending on draft order and of course who comes out.

RedHot

I would guess a little higher than that, like 12 to 15, but that's all pretty much the same at this point. I doubt he'll crack the top ten. But I'm pretty certain he'll have a better career than a guy or two that goes ahead of him. Just because he has a definable talent that the league needs. He can make shots. He may not have a solid position, but with the league defenses going more zone-ish, what he can provide in spacing could keep him in the league for 10 years. He's probably not the pure shooter Korver is. But something like what Matt Harpring did in Utah for so long might be the explanation.

FTW

I would guess a little higher than that, like 12 to 15, but that's all pretty much the same at this point. I doubt he'll crack the top ten. But I'm pretty certain he'll have a better career than a guy or two that goes ahead of him. Just because he has a definable talent that the league needs. He can make shots. He may not have a solid position, but with the league defenses going more zone-ish, what he can provide in spacing could keep him in the league for 10 years. He's probably not the pure shooter Korver is. But something like what Matt Harpring did in Utah for so long might be the explanation.

i like the comparison to Harpring.