Barclays Center

RedHot

Any of you been to a game there yet??

I'm visiting my girl in NY for the weekend next week and wanted to go to a game. Knicks are out of town (sorry but MSG was my first choice) but BKLYN is playing that Friday against the Cavs.

Found some tix on stubhub about $60 a pop for sections 102, 112, 114, 120 which are the corner seats but closer than the nosebleeds. And some tix for $75 for "suite 2" which from the image I saw looks like the aforementioned tix.

So have any of you guys been to a game there and would those prices be worth it? I'll still of course hit up the NY night life and the game should be over before 10 but I have to catch a game in NY when I'm there so some suggestions would be nice.

Clutch

If you have the money try going up like 30 dollars more. Some tickets on stubhub come with unlimited food/soft drinks which is great. Should say north or south club on them. Seats are usually really good in the middle corner. I'm a huge nets fan so it's always worth it for me but I've brought non net fan friends with me and they always love the seats so I say it's worth it.

RedHot

If you have the money try going up like 30 dollars more. Some tickets on stubhub come with unlimited food/soft drinks which is great. Should say north or south club on them. Seats are usually really good in the middle corner. I'm a huge nets fan so it's always worth it for me but I've brought non net fan friends with me and they always love the seats so I say it's worth it.

Hmmm I'll look for those. Would be worth it if it comes with unlimited food/drinks. That would equal what I would spend at minimum at the game.