Are Jordans worth the cost?

chicagobulls6769

I personally do not wear Jordan's, but i have possessed a pair in the pass. i probably payed around ninety dollars for a pair. I think they are extremely overpriced. Chinese usually make then for real cheap and sell them for a very high price in America.

Kappys

Jordan's are worth the money, but like any fashionable item, they cost three times the amount of the materials used. Retro Jordan's most definitely aren't made to the standards that they were before. In the 90's, Jordan's would have used about 45-50 dollars worth of materials, but now its closer to 30. If they were made with the same finesse as in previous years, they would be so much more expensive.

xTinx

If I'm solvent enough, of course I won't mind buying a few pairs of Jordan sneakers. We all have different concepts of what's valuable and more often than not, it's just a question of whether or not you can afford to buy something. People who have more money would undoubtedly find Jordan's worth the money, but this may not be the case for ordinary workers who have to toil day in and day out just to fend for their family's needs. I'd be glad to own a pair that's not made in China someday. That's why I'm working hard to become financially free.

LuckyNumber13

For me, it's not worth it. It costs too much for my budget and I'm not sure how long it would last. When I get more stable financially, I'm definitely considering buying a pair.