Anyone watch WNBA?

Zackfair

I've never seen any WNBA games but from what I heard there quite good, I think I may go watch one some day because I want to see which tea performs the best and get a favourite WNBA team haha.

BadgerSquadron3

NO I've never watched a WNBA game is it significantly different to an NBA game?
It's a bit slower paced and you aren't going to see high flying acrobatics. Their shooting is really good though. I wouldn't be opposed to going to some WNBA games if they had them in my city. I hear you get the tickets for free! :D (NBA loses a lot of money through the WNBA).

Ladeidre

O ok well it seems a few people do watch WNBA. I may need to try to give it another shot. It just seemed so boring. I forgot what teams I was watching. Any tips on what teams to watch? I need some action.. LOL

2makemoney2nite

I watched the WNBA one time. Actually, I was just watching a short clip on YouTube. Turns out, I am never going to be watching WNBA again. Women simply don't know how to play the game. The very idea that it is broadcasted actually disgraces basketball. I can't imagine why anyone would want to watch WNBA.

thomas pendrake

I lived in Knoxville for a number of years and really enjoyed watching teams coached by the greatest ever basketball coach, Pat Summitt. I followed the WNBA for several years to watch some of the players from UT. Women players can be better players than men because they need to rely less on physical gifts and more on skill and will. I attended a middle school girls game where a niece was playing a few years ago and was very impressed by a cute little blonde girl who dominated the game, despite the fact that she was the smallest person on the court She had the biggest spirit.

thomas pendrake

I watched the WNBA one time. Actually, I was just watching a short clip on YouTube. Turns out, I am never going to be watching WNBA again. Women simply don't know how to play the game. The very idea that it is broadcasted actually disgraces basketball. I can't imagine why anyone would want to watch WNBA.
Are you serious? Do you mean that they don't dunk very often? Dunking isn't what basketball is all about. Women play with more skill. Top tier college women's teams have men on their practice squads who are capable of playing college level basketball. Try playing against them.