Any Battlefield fans?

TonyTheGamerDad

I'm stoked for the new Battlefield 4 game coming out. It looks to be a whole lot better than BF3 and that is saying something. So, any fans of the Battlefield series or do you guys like Call of Duty better?

jecht306

I'm a massive Battlefield 3 fan, I have played BF since the start and really enjoyed Battlefield 3, i can't wait till BF4 comes out.

Zackfair

I enjoyed battlefield bad company Vietnam a lot becuae of the flam thrower but wished there was a story mode with it.

yeah Battlefield 4 does looks imppresive but bf bc 2 vietnam wasnt that good becuase of the range of weapons was too small.

jecht306

IT WASNT TOO SMALL THERE WERE ENOUGHT WEAPONS TYO MAKE YOU HAPPY AND WANT TO PLAY THE GAME OVER AND OVER AGAIN :)

jecht306

sorry for the caps lock there, but anyway battlefield 4 looks like it will be the best one yet, it just seems so amazing in commander mode.

Zackfair

I always will love bf 1942 because of how amazingit looked and feeled to play it the first tme it came out, the planes and exaplnsions were the best.

Zackfair

I also hated how thwy took planes form battlefield bad company 2 for osme reason, I mean they ahd jets in bf 2 and that game was amazing.

Yeah I agree with that statement but there int enough planes on bf3 spread around the map, its just 2 per team and thats annoying when you all go for one jet.

jecht306

Yeah but if there was too many jets then there would be no land troops with apc's and sniper campouts would there be?

jecht306

plus there is sooo many upgrades for all your vehicles and guns and everything so this makes people want to try everything out.

yeah but people just go out there way to buy a shortut to unlock everything from the start of the game so its not really that fair at the moment.

Zackfair

Yeah but it doesn't really matter because barely anyone pays for things you can get in-game with some effort.