2014 Draft

thedragon

I think Jabari Parker is being underrated to be compared to Melo. I admit he doesn't have elite athleticism but he is a proven winner and has that rare winner's mentality that he's disgusted with winning. Andrew Wiggins has been said to be passive at times. Who do you think willgo #?

BadgerSquadron3

All I have heard about this off-season is how everyone wants Wiggins. If he plays well at Kansas I assume he will go number 1. I can see teams like the Celtics choking this year just to get that number 1.

thedragon

The Celtics need to tank harder than that if they want a top 3 pick. Wiggins has greater potential because of his athleticism. The best prospect since Lebron James.

Kingmaker

Barring injury, it should be Wiggins and I agree he is probably the best prospect since Lebron James or Kevin Garnett that I have seen, those are the two that always come to mind. But these things have a way of changing and guys have a way of emerging at the right times to get that numer one pick. Always well worth watching and I don't the Celtics are going to be that bad, Kings maybe.

thedragon

Barring injury, it should be Wiggins and I agree he is probably the best prospect since Lebron James or Kevin Garnett that I have seen, those are the two that always come to mind. But these things have a way of changing and guys have a way of emerging at the right times to get that numer one pick. Always well worth watching and I don't the Celtics are going to be that bad, Kings maybe.
That's true but Wiggins reminds me more of a T-mac than any other player except maybe a Dominique Wilkins. He could play. This looks to be almost as good as the 2003 draft, except there is more depth.

mareebaybay

I think this upcoming draft will definitely be one for the ages. It will be exciting to see which of the three between Jabari Parker, Julius Randle and Andrew Wiggins all fighting for the first spot.

Choi

Based from recent events, I don't think that Andrew Wiggins is still worth the number 1 pick that most people predicted at the start of the NCAA season. He's been too inconsistent and he doesn't show that kind of "killer instinct" that should be seen in players who would make an impact in the NBA. Blake Griffin, Kevin Durant, LeBron James, and Dwayne Wade, all had that alpha-male presence in college and we saw how that translated in the NBA.

For me, the number 1 pick should be Julius Randle. He's shown that he's the most NBA-ready college baller in the country and his recent games in the Elite Eight and Final Four have shown his diverse offensive skill-set.