Why Carmelo Anthony should leave the NY Bricks

RedHot

#1. We suck- do I really need to explain further? Ok I will. Our team is terrible and we only have maybe 2 players who can improve...and it ain't looking foor for Shumpert.

#2 Our fan base sucks- MSG has been horrendous. It's full of rich snobs now. The atmosphere has been dead lately. I blame it on the ticket prices. Furthermore, only in NYC on the Knicks can you lead your team in scoring and rebounding...yet have fans blame YOU for the reason you suck. Despite taking the team to the playoffs, where they didn't even sniff in the years before. Despite leading the league in scoring. Despite being 2nd highest played and outplaying the 1st in your sleep. Despite having an overrated bum like Chandler on your roster. Despite these seeing with their own eyes your GM doing NOTHING in the offseason...somehow, it's his fault in the eyes of many.

#3 Chandler and Amare's contract- We have 2 more years of these scrubs. They aren't getting any better (or healthier). Chandler misses games because of colds and Amare's knees are pretty much toilet tissue right now.

#4 Mike Woodson- I understand why Melo and the rest of the guys are loyal to this dude but c'mon. He just doesn't understand basketball enough to bring us a championship. His schemes are fatally flawed, he has no understanding of how to substitute and he seems to think a 40 yr old Jason Kidd and Pablo Prigioni is a good idea at starting sg.

#5 His legacy- People will continually being up that he is the only player in the top 5 of that draft class not to win a ring but #1 3 of those players played together so that's very unfair. #2 Wade really is the only person who earned his ring by himself. #3 Milicic getting a ring is the equivalent of me going to Jared and buying an engagement ring lol That being said, championships, fairly or unfairly, define legacies nowadays.

#6 Knicks front office- Whether Rameek's theory is right and "nobody wants to be here" or my theory is correct that "we have lazy GM's" ...our GM's have not consistently brought in talent or developed any. There's no reason to believe we will bring in anyone that will significantly improve us.

FTW

I dont want him to leave personally. I dont want him to opt out and get max money. Stat was here when they traded for him so he knew already the guy was here healthy or not with that salary. The only person that was added after the fact was Chandler who knows if he was ok with it.

I think personally Stat or Chandler or both has to go for him to even consider staying here.

I think he should go because this is a poorly run organization. They have no basketball people in the front office no plan or vision to win, or establishing a championship atmosphere.