Was UConn the best team this year?

FTW

Were they? If the NCAA tournament was played in a Best out of 7 Style would they have won?

I think so. Beating Villanova, Iowa St, Michigan St, Florida, and a red hot Kentucky was very very impressive. And all of those games they actually controlled throughout

Clutch

No.

But in the tournament, you don't have to be the best overall team. In the end, with the current format, they won and that's what matters. I do think they lose a "best of 7" series to several teams.

FTW

No.

But in the tournament, you don't have to be the best overall team. In the end, with the current format, they won and that's what matters. I do think they lose a "best of 7" series to several teams.

who?

RedHot

No.

yea but then it would be just like the NBA... single elim is more exciting especially with the amount of fluctuation, from game to game, in the NCAA.

I was really getting behind Wisconsin, and they played well. I think this year was a pretty good one for NCAA bball.

Surprised that Uconn won their final four and NC game, tbh, but gg to them.

-Smak