Sorry the dynasty is over!

TonyTheGamerDad

Not trying to be mean, but if you guys really think you're winning another championship then you better be ready for a huge letdown! There is no way D. Rose and the Bulls are going to let you guys get anywhere near the championship. Sorry LeBron, but you've stole enough rings and I'll be damned if you get another.

thedragon

I'm sorry the same D. Rose who cowered in Lebron's presence in the 2nd round, even though he was healthy, really? Not to mention the Heatles now have Oden for 10-15 minutes are you kidding me.

3bie

Not trying to be mean, but if you guys really think you're winning another championship then you better be ready for a huge letdown! There is no way D. Rose and the Bulls are going to let you guys get anywhere near the championship. Sorry LeBron, but you've stole enough rings and I'll be damned if you get another.

In my humble opinion, while D-Rose may prove to be a big thorn in the Heat's side, LeBron and company cut their teeth really well through two championships. Add to this the fact that there's a possibility - albeit small - that the addition of Greg Oden gives them a legitimate big man provided his knees don't give way. I'm not quite rooting for the Heat but they'll be tough to topple.

Mali

I don't think anyone out of the East will be able to beat the Heat. As everyone is talking about , now they have Greg Oden a true Center who is still very young and has a lot of steam left in his engine. Nevertheless it will still be a difficult season for Miami going for the 3 peat. Also lets not forget about the Indiana Pacers. Last time I checked they were in the Eastern Conference Finals last year. So I'm looking for them to turn some heads as Danny Granger comes back this upcoming year.

2makemoney2nite

D. Rose is not the greatest player on the planet. I do not understand all this hype over the overrated player. Yes, he is good, but he only gets so much attention because the rest of his team pretty much sucks. D. Rose might do all in his power to stop LeBron from securing another ring, but that power doesn't amount to much when you do not have other stars to back you up. I feel really sorry for you Chicago Fan. Another letdown season. Don't give me none of that "bullshit" :D