Should the Memphis win over the Kings be repealed?

thejamal

I'm not sure if anyone saw the Kings-Memphis game where Courtney Lee scored with a tip in with 0.3 seconds left, but there has been a lot of footage on twitter looking at the frames that saw the clock hadn't started when he touched the ball to tip it in. My question is do you think the NBA should be taking a closer look at this sort of thing and intervene in to make the correct call? Or do you think the call was correct?

I might be biased as a Kings fan, but I can't ignore the footage that clearly showed he didn't get it off in time and the clock started extremely late on the play.

downsouth

I did not see the game but I don't see how a game can be repealed after it is called final. Should the referees be held accountable? Absolutely. I don't understand how a mistake like that can be made with the replay footage that is available to the officials.

lindbergh

Nah, I think it shouldn't be overturned. It was a costly mistake by the refs though but anybody could have made the same mistake that they did. If you would see, it took a couple of replays and frame by frame reviews to find out that they made a mistake. Still, the error is just a matter of milliseconds. No need to overturn the decision just because of that.