New Practice Rule?

harebrainedknits

Has anyone heard information about the new practice rule? Apparently they've changed the terms for the college men's basketball teams practice schedule. Before the teams were allowed four weeks before their first game and now they are allowed 30 practice days in six weeks. It's supposed to allow more rest and flexibility. When did this change? I wonder how it will affect college players requiring them to be playing basketball for nearly the whole year.

eagle22

I actually did not hear about that rule but I kind of link it. Most of the athletes probably didn't train much during the off-season so giving them those few extra days of rest in between practice makes a lot of sense to me. Plus it gives them extra time to study and learn the offense and defense.

OGRICHBOI

This is a interesting topic, because teams will definitely be using this to their advantage. Being able to train more and in a longer period of time is beneficial. Players receive more rest and skills just by taking the day off rather than playing on an injury.