NBA 2k14

TonyTheGamerDad

I'm really torn about this game. Of course I want to play the hottest b-ball game around, but I hate buying anything with LeBron James face on it. I wish they would release some NBA team editions with different cover athletes.

Kingmaker

For my money I have to go with the NBA 2K series, it is more of a true simulation than the Live series by EA and offers a much deeper and real game play experience in the "My Career" mode than the flashy NBA Live which looks great but plays wooden and just plain not as good.

RedHot

I'm really torn about this game. Of course I want to play the hottest b-ball game around, but I hate buying anything with LeBron James face on it. I wish they would release some NBA team editions with different cover athletes.

teabwoi

LOL because of Lebrons Face on the cover lol. I must say though that I have the game and it is so much fun to play and have competitions with my friends. I didn't like Lebron James before but I must say that lately he has been changing the way that he behaves and he has become a more likable player in the NBA compared to how he was when he had just started playing with the MIA Heat.

goldenmaine

The game is pretty awesome; just don’t mind Lebron being on the cover. The graphics of the game is great and the players rating, profile and face are accurate. The game is also realistic with fouls being called the right way and players being balanced and not too dominating. Myplayer and MyLegend features are also nice to try because they make you control a single player which you will use to help your team win games and eventually be champions. If you like, there is a more recent game 2k15 in which Kevin Durant is the cover player and not Lebron. This is a better game and maybe has a better cover photo. LOL.