My Favorite Team

Zackfair

I think they play poorly as well, they just don't play as good as they used to anymore, they should do some more training xD

jecht306

Haha see Zack knows that this team sucks, you should support another team while you can before Bulls gets mopped up hahah

Well the bulls have won over 1,700 games near enough, I think that's quite good, I don't think there games are bad at all, and I don't see how you think they play badly.

thedragon

As constructed the bulls won't win a championship Boozer will be too old, Butler is overrated as a shot creator, and Gibson is surprisingly older than I thought he was.

BadgerSquadron3

As constructed the bulls won't win a championship Boozer will be too old, Butler is overrated as a shot creator, and Gibson is surprisingly older than I thought he was.

Yes but are we forgetting about Derek Rose? Butler is a great defender, and I have a feeling he will really come alive in his 3rd season. I definitely think the bulls will make it through a few rounds in the playoffs before they are knocked out by the Heat again.

I am a bit sour about Nate Robinson though. They definitely did him wrong.