James Harden Is The Main

Waynefire

I play a lot of daily fantasy sports. To that end, I have found that I have to find a lot of players that vary. This has led to me getting to say that James Harden is one of my favorite players for fantasy sports. Although, the elbow injury may set him back some.

thepieeatingjay

I told people James Harden was the man the day the Thunder picked him up. And I also said OKC was stupid to let him go. I still stand by both statements. Harden may not win any rings in his career (who can say for sure). But he is going to end up replacing someone in the 50 greatest players list. That much I'm certain of.

AtlantaSports

James Harden is arguably the greatest offensive player in the entire league right now. Even though his elbow has certainly slowed him down to an extent, he can still score on anyone in the NBA.

Charity

He can score quite a bit. I know that I just posted in the fantasy forum if he is worth the cost. However, I am curious how the Thunder ever let this guy go. He is a machine!

KNH

I agree he is one of the best in the league, and he has certainly helped me out in fantasy sports. I was stunned when OKC let him go and even more so when the Thunder did. He probably deserves more recognition at this point.

goldenmaine

I agree, James Harden is the leading scorer in the NBA today, with an average of 30+ points per games. He is also a good leader for the Rockets, can shoot three pointers, and can drive hard to the basket to fish for fouls. He is also very confident and is not afraid of the moment having buzzer-beaters in some games this season. If he wins the MVP this season then I will not be surprised and too bad for the Thunder to let him go, but I guess they do not want to go over the luxury tax and all that business aspects of the NBA, since Harden had to be paid a high amount at that time because he was emerging to be a superstar.

westmixxin

He does seem to continue to get so much attention lately but I not sure if he is the best right now but I must say he has talent.

Jordan94

I agree with you. James Harden is an extremely talented player, and he's also extremely underrated. I honestly wish we could get him to sign with the los Angeles Lakers. I think he could really help the team out a lot. It's really just the missing puzzle that we need.