Final Fantasy

Zackfair

How can you even say its bad, crisis core was the bets one out there, XI was some shitty online one that n one played because it was terrible.

Zackfair

Crisis core had an amazing Dodge system and quick slect system that wasn't even hard to use and understand, I think you people just need to learn that there not going to go back to the old battle system.

jecht306

It was good but XI was really bad I'd have to agree on that, but X had a nice comabt system and unique system that has sphere grids instead of leveling up.

I ment Final Fantasy IX not XI, but anyway XI was good in the first pace ans should of stayed around longer, it has amazing game play.

Zackfair

What the hell, IX was so bad I think I'd rather of played XI instead, the most terrible game in the world is IX, it's just really crummy and everyone looks derp.

jecht306

I agree IX is stupid, why do the people look so wierd with there big heads and the night steiner has makeup on, the girl looks like a boy and the main character is a monkey thats looks like a girl.

Zackfair

yeah atleast some people have some sense about final fantasy and they know that IX is the most stupidest Final fntasy game made in the entire series, I don't see anyone would want to play it.

While FF7 holds a special place in my heart being the first FF game I have played, FFIII is the most memorable, thus making it my favorite FF game. FFIII is a really solid RPG marred by an impossibly unforgiving final dungeon, in which you have to battle through a gauntlet of difficult bosses with no save points in sight. Die once and you would have to redo hours of progress. :mad: But because of that, it makes it the most memorable game as it makes you feel good after finishing the game, kinda like a special achievement of some sort. :D

LuckyNumber13

FF8 was my first experience with Final Fantasy so it's my favorite out of nostalgia. I admit it, I'm biased. Haven't had the chance to play the other ones either. Maybe someday...