Favorite player?

dejongkimberlee

Although I do like quite a few players my favorite by far is Lebron. He is the greatest player of our generation and he can't seem to be stopped. I can see him getting a three-peat this year and continuing on with his success for awhile now.

TheViper

My favorite basketball player would have to be Kobe who is the G.O.A.T of our generation. Kobe seems to be like a real person and doesn't come off as someone that would stab his own team in the back because he wants championships. Lebron is alright but he needed a stacked team to get himself a championship.

mareebaybay

My favorite playing is Derrick Rose, which has been a little crazy, because he has been out so often. I just wish there was some type of time machine, that could reverse time and ensure Rose never got injured. I can't wait until I see the old rose back for good.

dejongkimberlee

My favorite playing is Derrick Rose, which has been a little crazy, because he has been out so often. I just wish there was some type of time machine, that could reverse time and ensure Rose never got injured. I can't wait until I see the old rose back for good.
It really is sad how he has been riddled with injuries lately. He is and was a great player and I expect him to come back next season better than ever

starfox64

Manu Ginobili for me. I've never seen a player so unorthodox and able to do just about anything with the ball all at the same time. His career has been riddled with injuries, but man, his highlight reel is amazing. Definitely one of the best international players in league history.

eagle22

Are we talking our favorite player currently playing or our favorite player who has ever played the game? If it is our favorite who has ever played then I have to say Michael Jordan of course :)

Although my favorite team is the Boston Celtics, my favorite player is not from that franchise. Jason Kidd's amazing court vision and probably the quickest player to run while dribbling the ball during his prime is what got me into basketball. I hope Rajon Rondo can also be like him.

starfox64

Although my favorite team is the Boston Celtics, my favorite player is not from that franchise. Jason Kidd's amazing court vision and probably the quickest player to run while dribbling the ball during his prime is what got me into basketball. I hope Rajon Rondo can also be like him.
Rondo is kind of like him. However, he will need to develop a jump shot as he gets older and a bit slower. I bet he can do it, too. The funny thing is, Kidd never had a reliable 3 point shot until later in his career, and now he is like number 3 all-time in 3 point field goal makes!

Eagle910

I don't. My favorite players were Tracy Mcgrady, and Kobe Bryant. Sadly one retired this year, and the other one is on his last legs. I have to accept the fact that it is a new generation of players. It is sad because the level of talent has dropped off considerably.

Rondo is kind of like him. However, he will need to develop a jump shot as he gets older and a bit slower. I bet he can do it, too. The funny thing is, Kidd never had a reliable 3 point shot until later in his career, and now he is like number 3 all-time in 3 point field goal makes!

Yeah, that's what I like best about Kidd, his ability to adapt. He knew his legs can't always be relied upon and his quickness will be affected as he gets old, so what he did is he developed his shooting to make up for his lack of speed. The guy is a genius. :cool:

I don't. My favorite players were Tracy Mcgrady, and Kobe Bryant. Sadly one retired this year, and the other one is on his last legs. I have to accept the fact that it is a new generation of players. It is sad because the level of talent has dropped off considerably.

Wait, so you mean to say the quality of basketball that Lebron James brings is a drop off?

rjustin

Favourite player of all time is Michael Jordan for me. He's just the greatest of all time no argument and he was so unstoppable. It was amazing watching him play.

Currently my favourite player is LeBron James but only from recently. I hated the way he joined the Heat, but he changed after they lost to the Mavericks, and he has such a great attitude and really is a great person. I hope he continues to win more championships in his career.

RedHot

LeBron James is my favorite basketball player because he's the best basketball player at the momment. That is the only reason, and it feels good to be his number 1 fan.

Choi

My favorite player has always been Timmy, The Big Fundamental. I also have other favorites to a lesser extent and they all come/came from my favorite team, the Spurs. I love David Robinson aka The Admiral, George Gervin aka Iceman, Manu Ginobili (despite his 8 turnovers in Game 6), Tony Parker (despite his hero ball play), and Kawhi Leonard.

RedHot

My favorite player has always been Timmy, The Big Fundamental. I also have other favorites to a lesser extent and they all come/came from my favorite team, the Spurs. I love David Robinson aka The Admiral, George Gervin aka Iceman, Manu Ginobili (despite his 8 turnovers in Game 6), Tony Parker (despite his hero ball play), and Kawhi Leonard.

How do you think, will Tim Duncan retire after this 2014 season?