Favorite non sports game?

TonyTheGamerDad

What are some of your favorite non sports games? Me, I love Call of Duty Black Ops 2. Nothing beats the feeling of unloading on some noobs and racking up the headshots! I also enjoy fighting games, especially the Tekken series. How about you guys?

Ladeidre

Call of Duty is one of the non sports games that my husband loves. As far as me I can't aim or shoot properly so I always give up on the missions.. lol. Some of the games I like to play is The Sims, Sonic Unleashed, and Need for Speed.

harebrainedknits

I'm a nerd. I like mmorpg's and my favorite is Lord of the Rings online. That being said, I can't currently play because they don't support Linux, which is what I'm running on my computer.

jecht306

I love MMORPG's my favorite one is World Of Warcraft because I think it has allot of features and so many things to do without getting bored.

harebrainedknits

I haven't tried WoW, but I know it's really popular. My husband used to play it before we met, though. What are your favorite things about the game? Maybe it could tempt me to play. ;)

jecht306

Yeah wow is Amazing, you can do so much stuff while leving and when you get to level 90 you get access to a whole new era of items and feature slike raids and obtaining special mounts etc..

Ladeidre

I don't think my husband has MMORPG's but Im pretty sure he would enjoy it. I will have to let him know that I heard it was a good game to play. I can't get into all that action.

BadgerSquadron3

While I do like playing Call of Duty, lately I have been playing mostly co-op based shooters and RPGs. I'm still stuck on the Left 4 Deads and Borderlands. I'm looking really forward to the new systems though, because I could use some nice new exclusives.

Ladeidre

So I guess Im the only square when it comes to the games I play.. LOL. No one likes The Sims, Sonic Unleashed, and Need for Speed?

Kingmaker

I am kind of a hardcore gamer and always have been since I was a kid. My favorite non sports games are the "HITMAN" games I love the strategy involved in obtaining a Silent Assassin rating on each and every level and there are always at least 6 or 7 ways to go about it too, which makes it challenging and totally fun to replay. A lot of people do not like these games for the strategy and slowness involved with game play but it suits me very good and offers the variation and experience I look for in the best video games.

Maikflow

Gears of war geek here, anyone else play it? I also play a lotta videogames and pretty much like any good game out there. Not that big of a Call of Duty fan though.

Also enjoy some of the facebook games, even if that isn't cool by hardcore gamer's standards.

2makemoney2nite

I love playing the game Empire from Goodgame Studios. First of all, I have always had a passion for online gaming, and this game really takes advantage of the Internet and allows you to be able to play in many ways. Second, it is simple, and therefore rather easy to play, but hard to master (I know it's cliche). The graphics are also very simply and not very good, but this will remain to be one of my all-time favorites.

p0gy0

I played Counter-Strike and Resident Evil like crazy when I was younger. Now I play Battlefield 4 and Left 4 Dead. Online, I enjoy Candy Crush. Yes it's cheesy I know but it's addicting and a good way to burn time.

Jellyfish

Ocarina of Time on the N64. Nothing compares to it.

Besides that all other Zelda games, especially those since Ocarina of Time. Final Fantasy would be another favourite and besides that I like the recent Mario games and things like Sim City, Age of Empires and so on.

I do play other genre as well, particularly JRPGs and strategy games. I remember back in the day when Starcraft 1 was the thing, when I am logged in to my Garena account I play no other game other than Starcraft. XD

I also play stealth games like Thief and Tenchu and some FPS games. I'm also into Visual Novels, though this is a genre that typical western gamers wouldn't get into.

RedHot

I do play other genre as well, particularly JRPGs and strategy games. I remember back in the day when Starcraft 1 was the thing, when I am logged in to my Garena account I play no other game other than Starcraft. XD

I also play stealth games like Thief and Tenchu and some FPS games. I'm also into Visual Novels, though this is a genre that typical western gamers wouldn't get into.

Have you ever tried "Stronghold Cruasader" ? In my oppinion it's the best old school strategy game!

teabwoi

I really enjoy Call Of Duty Blackops 2 and GTA 5. Call of Duty BOPS 2 is the type of game that I play when I want to relieve some stress and take out some people I also like to have competitions with my friends online. I looooooooovoe GTA 5 I swear as of right now nothing beats that game when it comes to having fun playing a video game. I already finished the game but there is so much to do that sometimes I turn the game on and play for hours and hours and hours just doing side missions and buying stuff. There is so much to do in that game. Another non sports game that I really enjoy to is UnCharted 3.

JessiFox

I'm pretty random in my tastes, honestly. I'm not a huge gamer like my husband and son but there are a few that I like a lot- Assassin's Creed is one I'm a fan of, as well as Call of Duty. I don't play them very often but I can end up spending a pretty big chunk of time on them when I do play.