Does Rondo put the Mavericks over the top in the West?

thejamal

The Mavericks made the move to go for a title this season when they trade future first round picks and depth to get the half-year rental of Rondo. But how do you think he fits with their current roster? Monta is having one of his best years of his career because he's been an outstanding playmaker and scorer this season. And he hasn't had a good history of playing with ball-dominant PGs in the past like Jennings and Steph Curry.

But I think Rondo can do really well working with excellent offensive options like Dirk, Parsons and Monta and make them better. He excells in a 4th/5th option role and he no longer has to worry about scoring on this team. The West is incredibly hard to gauge with how many talented teams there are, but I do think this move gives the Mavericks a pretty good chance at getting a top 3 spot in the West.

Are the Mavericks a true contender out west now?

lindbergh

I believe that they have been true contenders even before Rondo came to their roster. The Mavericks are the highest scoring team in the NBA and that goes to show how much talent this team has. The addition of Rondo however, has definitely made Dallas ah force to be feared in the west and in the entire NBA. The offense is going to flow more efficiently with Rondo running the floor. And with so many deadly shooters in Dallas, I have a hunch that Rondo will be piling up assists left and right as well.

goldenmaine

They will be one of the top teams in the west when the regular season ends and make a deep run to the playoffs, and possibly be in the finals. The addition of Rondo is great and he fits right into the mix with also great back up point guards in Barea and Harris. The Mavs are strong contenders and it was timely that they have acquired Rondo. It was a huge factor that Dirk took less money to make this possible.

StevenCal

smart person dating site

>>>Write only if you are serious! Christin.Age 24.
My new photos and sexy videos here.<<<

>>>Click!<<<

>>>Write only if you are serious.
My new photos and sexy videos here.<<<

>>>Click!<<<

>>
Hot Girl Sent You a Private Photo - Extreme Adult Dating Hookups
<<<<

>>
Let’s meet and have some fun together - Sex Date Tonight
<<<<

>>>>>
Maybe we can have sex - Casual encounters!
<<<<

>>>>>
I saw you on the street, I liked you - Casual encounters!
<<<<

free gay dating dirtyhow to ask girl on dating appfre us dating sitesluke gilmore girls dating advicememes when your dating a britsh guydating apps where you don't have to subscribepinay asian dating appsingle dating mormin youthafrican american lesbian dating websiteonline dating no body picsdating big beautiful women in tulsasalt lake city dating sitesbest looking for sections on dating appsdating nultiple girls p3not.interested on black people datinggay 50+ dating sitespolamory dating sites besttg dating appsmost popular dating sites in my areabrazilian single mothers free datingdating a month talking about marriage redditdating sites for free southport ncbend or break a sunsetriders7 dating sim adult gameuk christian dating sites freedating women in the phillippinesdating a larger girlusing game algorithm dating appcan you find love online datingdating at the local rehad memesonline dating sites for asian women over 50good lgbt meet dating appsdating apps for over 40dating sites that tell your locationchristian dating advice girl too emotionalmetlife investigation dating apponline dating images fake online dating pictureshow to remove facebook dating app on my androidbig curve big breast dating siteno success online datingtumblr anime im dating girls clappinggrowth of dating mobile apps industryonline lesbian dating sitedating board game for teen girlslol at picky women online datingdating indian women redditdelete league dating app accountjessica busell jewett ohio dating sites membershipcharlotte online datingis there a free dating site for militaryonline dating okcupid

older men dating women in 20s power imbalancebest dating sites in moroccosingle muslim datingseniors dating young mendating app emblemis kris jenner still dating younger guyguy im dating talk everyday is he my boyfriendleague of legends dating site21 year old man dating 30 year old womanglide online datingxmas gift for single mom youre datingmen after dating one yearhow much dating apps makeduc dating sitesguy im dating asked to borrow moneydating sites for asian men black womensexy pictures for dating sitesmeetminded dating appfree dating + meet singlesbest friend dating girl i liketop dating apps with best resultshow much money does online dating generatedating stats overweight womendating site for people living with herpes.abella danger dating a girlbeautiful chinese datinghow to see dating sites on craiglistfarm and ranch dating siteold woman dating lifephone number scam dating apps ?dating a guy with full custodyairtime dating siteyoung men dating older women statisticsplentyoffish media inc. android dating appshorror dating sims for guysbears dating appsingle russian women for datingdating sites more trusted

*/+-=0987567478
sex trafficking through dating appus black dating sitesold amateurmatch dating pagewhat is the purpose of dating black peopledating angry men memepeople without photos on dating sitesare loose girls not good for datingdating my daughter latest version onlinethe most successful things to say in online datingdating a girl who is significantly taller hsn younames of taiwanese dating sitedating an indian guy redditred haired dating game guysonline dating how many messages before you meetjapanese dating show real lovecharles dickens dating younger girltalking to girls on dating websitesmillionaire dating appsdating ecuadorian womenmarriage not dating ep 3 full eng subinterracial dating in dallas txbest dating site for singles over 50best non christian dating sitespof username search dating sitesquote for online datingtop 20 less popular dating sites in the worldRussian girls pinterest Russian girls dating pinteresthow to start a adult dating siteblack brazilian women datingthai ladybody dating sitescottsdale men divorced dating 40sfree dating usa dating site without paymentdating sim for girls animedating woman older than meshaggy dating irish woman